Sunday, February 08, 2009


I want to Get well soon!
I need to get well soon!
I want/need to go to school!
Alot of assignments & projects waiting for me to start in school! :(
Go away u little red dots!
I speak to u.. Be GONE!

Really praying that i will recover from the weird & unknown skin allergy soon. So many diff people/doctors saying so many diff things. Irritated, fearful & confused. But.. i realised something interesting.. haha. actually flu medicine is the same as the medicine to cure itch too; i thought the doctors prescribed to me the wrong medicine. tats kinda random. haha. thank God its just a few small pills.. :)

Jesus.. my Healer..my peace that surpasses all understandings.. my strong tower of refuge. :) I simply believe! :)


treecloudian thought @ 2/08/2009 12:36:00 AM

+About me+

Li Shuyun
Sweet Nineteen :)
Uni Life :)
NUS FASS
Born on 22nd August 1989 :)

+My all in all+

Loving God wholeheartedly,
Loving People fervently

+Loves+

Smiles + Colours :)
Serving God [Usher]
Singing and Dancing
Guitar (listening + singing along)
Looking at nature and sceneries
Soft toys esp. xiao bai and pooh bear

+Linkies+

-Jacelyn [xinxin]
-Irwin [uncle no love]
-Danying [ah dan]
-Meizhi
-Jeslynn [Polar Bear]
-Je Lin
-Jessica
-Moxi Looi
-Liyun
-Sister
-Jian Hao
-Yvette
-Andy
-Rachel Isabelle [bell bell]
-Ivan [mr-van]
-Hui lingz
-Angela
-Marilyn [meh meh]
-Check ling
-Cecilia
-Mao Shen
-Esther
-Jonathan
-Jia Wei
-Junius Solomon


favourite songs
-MY PHOTOS =)

+Chat :)+