![]() |
|||
|
25 Randomies abt me :) (extracted from facebook) 1. I love nature & beautiful sceneries. 2. I can't sleep without my soft toys, esp. Xiaobai & Winnie the Pooh 3. I dun like darkness.. and hate balloons alot! 4. I love sunflowers. 5. I have a bad sense of direction.. to me, left & right is the same.. and NSEW are no diff. so don't ever try asking me for directions. 6. I love colours.. lots & lots of colours.. rainbowy 7. I love to comb hair alot.. haha.. it helps to relieve stress. 8. I will never drive.. avoid being a hazard on the road. 9. I love to swim.. tat explains my tannedness 10. I'm kinda quite independent. 11. K-singing is part of my lifestyle. haha. though i can't read the chinese lyrics well. 12. I enjoy taking photos.. these photos help to store my memories. 13. I have a good memory. 14. I cherish friendships that are true & sincere.. and i'm glad that i've many good friends who are always there. 15. I'm quite an easy-going person.. but more selective towards guy friends. 16. I love to smile.. and bring a smile to people's lives. 17. I think alot.. quite a conscientious thinker. 18. I love to draw smiley faces on people's lect notes. haha. 19. I eat my rice before touching the ingredients. 20. I love dark chocolates, canned Pokka Ice Lemon Tea & Grape Red Tea. 21. I dun like carrots and uncooked veges. 22. I always read people's blog.. but is lazy to update my own. haha. 23. I'm afraid of thunders..and sudden loud noises. 24. I'm quite punctual when it comes to meeting people. 25. I'm kinda random.. to actually finish this!! :) haha
|
+About me+ Li Shuyun +My all in all+ Loving God wholeheartedly, +Loves+ Smiles + Colours :) +Linkies+ -Jacelyn [xinxin] favourite songs -MY PHOTOS =) +Chat :)+ |
||