Wednesday, March 19, 2008


I know I should be blogging. Haha. Sry for the delay my dear blog. Firstly, a great news to share.. my ‘a’ level results are finally out.

Physics – C
Chemistry – B
Maths – A
Economics – A
GP- B

Hip Hip Horray! :)


Thank God. Indeed, with God all things are possible! There may be many setbacks during the whole 2 years journey, but I’m thankful that at the end of the day, I’ve emerged out victoriously, by the grace and the mercy of the Lord. If not for God, I wouldn’t have found the courage and faith to keep on keeping on. All glory & honour be unto God! :)

Eversince working life started.. there are many things that I really miss doing. I miss k-singing, swimming, dancing, going to palawan beach to watch the sunset/sunrise, cross-stitching and many many more. Busy schedules nowadays.. many things to complete/attend, but I know I can look to God for the true rest and strength. It’s not about how many free hours you’ve got, it’s about how you manage the 24 hours each day. sorry.. randomness took its place again. haha. awaiting towards SOT & uni-life.. can’t wait :)

If I was to portray my life as a painting.. I would like to be the most colourful painting. colours really do brighten up my day. :)

Lord, You are the painter.. You are the potter, let my life be a living and empty vessel which You can use, a clay which is moulded and shaped by Your unconditional love.

Ps: I miss danying xiaomei.. keep smiling :) jiayou in dance! Keep on keeping on in everything that you do.. the joy of the Lord is your strength.

The most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or touched.. it must be felt with the heart. The smiles.. the cherishables.. the treasurables.


treecloudian thought @ 3/19/2008 05:27:00 PM

+About me+

Li Shuyun
Sweet Nineteen :)
Uni Life :)
NUS FASS
Born on 22nd August 1989 :)

+My all in all+

Loving God wholeheartedly,
Loving People fervently

+Loves+

Smiles + Colours :)
Serving God [Usher]
Singing and Dancing
Guitar (listening + singing along)
Looking at nature and sceneries
Soft toys esp. xiao bai and pooh bear

+Linkies+

-Jacelyn [xinxin]
-Irwin [uncle no love]
-Danying [ah dan]
-Meizhi
-Jeslynn [Polar Bear]
-Je Lin
-Jessica
-Moxi Looi
-Liyun
-Sister
-Jian Hao
-Yvette
-Andy
-Rachel Isabelle [bell bell]
-Ivan [mr-van]
-Hui lingz
-Angela
-Marilyn [meh meh]
-Check ling
-Cecilia
-Mao Shen
-Esther
-Jonathan
-Jia Wei
-Junius Solomon


favourite songs
-MY PHOTOS =)

+Chat :)+