![]() |
|||
![]() my beautiful jen ahma & me :) HAPPY CNY! haha. sry arh..lagging. actually nth much to blog for cny..excpt some photos which i will upload ltr. to jennifer ahma, happy birthday! i love this pretty and hip ah ma of mine. haha. i shall be nice and not mention ur age. had great fellowship with the leaders and helpers of group 2 usher ministry yday. went arcade to de-stress. lol. above are the pictures of the outing. I love this new great usher team of mine, G2S3C. it’s really my joy and my delight to be able to be in this team, taking care of all these great members. I know that with leadership comes great responsibility, I will do my very best, depending on God for his strength and guidance. So thankful for this opportunity.. I cherish it. Not an official team leader yet, but that doesn’t matter, I serve out of the love for my God. Lord, teach me how to be a better leader.. I wanna meet their needs and impact their lives. :)
|
+About me+ Li Shuyun +My all in all+ Loving God wholeheartedly, +Loves+ Smiles + Colours :) +Linkies+ -Jacelyn [xinxin] favourite songs -MY PHOTOS =) +Chat :)+ |
||