Tuesday, August 01, 2006


hmm. i decided to blog about my interesting experience over the weekends and today. yeap. saturday was a great and awesome day, as it was deliverance service. During the deliverance service, I encountered the power and love of God very strongly. I felt God speaking very strongly into my heart in the area of my emotional control. Sometimes, i will tend to hide my true feelings away from people. when i'm sad, i would not express it out but keep it deep in my heart, perhaps because i want to appear strong infront of people. when i'm angry, i would also hide my anger, for fear that people might not accept the true me. i want to be true but it is not easy. I’ve always wanted to break free of this self-emotional control but I found it very hard to. However, that night, I felt God’s power moving strongly through me. it was that tangible touch that has changed my life. tears started to flow down my face as my cgl prayed for me. after being delievered, i felt a renewed sense of relief and peace, a true joy that i have not felt for very long. i believe that God has pulled me through and i know that He is bringing me from where i am to where He wants me to be.

today was a painful yet powerful day. i had another operation on my abscess condition. While in the operating room just now, I was feeling kind of fearful and scared. It was a familiar scene, as I had the same operation two years ago. I remembered the pains that I had to go through two years ago and I started to weep. That moment, I felt the strong presence of God. i could sense that Jesus was present there in the operating room, as if He was just sitting beside me, telling me not to be scared and comforting me. I was reminded of the valley sermon and I felt that this is a valley that i have to go through and Jesus will provide a way for me to walk through the valley. While the operation was going on, I thank God for being my courage to go through the painful experience and for being my help in times of need. the needle was inserted into my wound and blood gushed out of the wound. after that, a piece of cotton-like gauze was inserted into the open wound and that's it, operation over. tml i will be going for check-up again. I may not know what to do, but my Lord knows. His unfailing love has indeed brought me through and I stepped out of the operation room feeling much better. This experience has taught me to trust and depend on Him more, to know that when I am faithless, He will indeed remain faithful. His grace is more than sufficient and surpasses all other understanding. By His stripes, I will be healed.


treecloudian thought @ 8/01/2006 11:02:00 PM

+About me+

Li Shuyun
Sweet Nineteen :)
Uni Life :)
NUS FASS
Born on 22nd August 1989 :)

+My all in all+

Loving God wholeheartedly,
Loving People fervently

+Loves+

Smiles + Colours :)
Serving God [Usher]
Singing and Dancing
Guitar (listening + singing along)
Looking at nature and sceneries
Soft toys esp. xiao bai and pooh bear

+Linkies+

-Jacelyn [xinxin]
-Irwin [uncle no love]
-Danying [ah dan]
-Meizhi
-Jeslynn [Polar Bear]
-Je Lin
-Jessica
-Moxi Looi
-Liyun
-Sister
-Jian Hao
-Yvette
-Andy
-Rachel Isabelle [bell bell]
-Ivan [mr-van]
-Hui lingz
-Angela
-Marilyn [meh meh]
-Check ling
-Cecilia
-Mao Shen
-Esther
-Jonathan
-Jia Wei
-Junius Solomon


favourite songs
-MY PHOTOS =)

+Chat :)+