Saturday, March 04, 2006


hmm yeap. I'm back. sry..had been procrastinating nowadays to blog. hahz. just wanna share a piece of good news here. I've got posted into nyjc, my dream school. =). It was really a miracle as I had to minus two bonus points in order to get in. Many of my friends didn't get into their first choices, so I really thank God for that. The three months of yjc life has finally ended, in a memorable way. I love P02 and i'll really miss all of you. The times that we spent in library basement were the best times ever in yjc. school life is real tough and boring but we've made it through. hahz. i'll never forget our last game in lib. basement. dun wry, my house is always open to all of you..;p. I believe that friendships that are true will continue to stay on strong..yeah? P02, a group of fun and loving people, the worst case of sweetness, oxymoron..hahz. a new journey will begin on monday, 6th of march and I always look forward greatly to new beginnings. wonder how would my classmates be like? new faces, new characters...it's going to be interesting. surely, God has placed me in nyjc for a reason and I will do my best, trusting in Jesus to do the rest. NYJC..here I come. =D


treecloudian thought @ 3/04/2006 01:27:00 AM

+About me+

Li Shuyun
Sweet Nineteen :)
Uni Life :)
NUS FASS
Born on 22nd August 1989 :)

+My all in all+

Loving God wholeheartedly,
Loving People fervently

+Loves+

Smiles + Colours :)
Serving God [Usher]
Singing and Dancing
Guitar (listening + singing along)
Looking at nature and sceneries
Soft toys esp. xiao bai and pooh bear

+Linkies+

-Jacelyn [xinxin]
-Irwin [uncle no love]
-Danying [ah dan]
-Meizhi
-Jeslynn [Polar Bear]
-Je Lin
-Jessica
-Moxi Looi
-Liyun
-Sister
-Jian Hao
-Yvette
-Andy
-Rachel Isabelle [bell bell]
-Ivan [mr-van]
-Hui lingz
-Angela
-Marilyn [meh meh]
-Check ling
-Cecilia
-Mao Shen
-Esther
-Jonathan
-Jia Wei
-Junius Solomon


favourite songs
-MY PHOTOS =)

+Chat :)+